I am looking someone that can design a flexible and high customisable website for the beauty products, with a scientific edge. It is more of an information website with the ability to purchase sample sizes online. I am not needing a fully functional shopping cart, as it links to another site (similar to paypal) to checkout. the website needs to be fully accessable by me on the administrative end, and that information can be easily updated.
I am overwhelmed by the talent out there. I like to keep this project open for a couple of weeks so I have time to review all bids, and to understand all the terms that everyone has posted on the bids. For those of you not familiar with the beauty industry, www.sephora.com is a good indication, but I want better!
Sorry a few more criteria.
I have these on my existing website, so I thought I should list them too.
I am looking to revamp/upgrade or even replace my current website: www.scslab.com.
1. Inventory control on the backend
2. E-newsletter (subscribe/unsubscribe option)
3. Online integrated catalogue
4. VIP subscription
5. Freight consideration with weight calculation and options at checkout to ship with courier, ground parcel, air, sea etc
7. PDF uploader
What my website can't do at the moment and that I am looking for:
1. Multi-lingual capacity (I am moving into the Asia Market, and I like the option to encode chinese)
3. Social network
4. Better Online shopping system and checkout
5. CRM System
6. Flexibility to my own website
I am NOT looking for the cheapest or the quickest bid.
I am after quality work, so if you can give me something out of the box, I am happy to neg.
(eg. I will potentially have 2 brands, but I like them to be under one website, what would be the best way to present this?)
Thank you everyone that has bidded on this job. The bidding period is now closed. We have shortlisted the businesses we wish to take to the next step. For those contacted bidders, please let us have the last bit of information we have requested by next week. Many thanks.