I want to build a web game framework for Facebook Instant games.
I got it started myself but don't have much time to commit to it.
I'm writing it just in HTML/JS with some libraries like Phaser JS to help with 2D rendering.
It is a simple puzzle/riddle game and it is seperated into individual levels.
You would be required to build the framework around it, so I can plugin my game levels and upload it to fb instant games.
Requirements of this project:
- responsive web app, scalling to mobile
- game design -> menu graphics, buttons
- game UI layout
- facebook intergration -> share, like etc...
- player data storage on facebook -> points, levels unlocked
- in-app purchases (optional -> skip level etc..)
If you can help out, I can send out my skeleton code and you can start from there.