We are looking for a web developer with strong background in PHP, MySQL and Phalcon framework, who can build a marketplace web site, based on our designs and spec. There is no design work. Full functional spec, designs and front-end html for main pages will be provided. You will be the primary developer, but you can work with our designer and front-end developer if necessary. We are targeting the full working beta to be completed in 1 to 2 month.
We will provide 5~6 main pages with design and html. You should be able to implement the rest of pages with similar look & feel. Here are html mockup and design.
[url removed, login to view]
Once the beta is completed, during the pre-launch, and post-launch period, we want you to continue working with us for any changes and improvements to our newly developed site. This will be paid in separately in weekly or monthly with support contract. What I am trying to say is that this is not your typical one time project. If we like your work and enjoy working with you, we want you to be part of our team for continue support and development, which you know it would never end.
- Review business requirements
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision (Note: codes will be reviewed)
- Working with designer & front-end developer if needed
- Work with QA and fix bugs with quick turnaround
- Progress update/status meeting min once a week (or twice) required.
(after you reviewed and agreed upon the design spec and business requirements)
- Fully working beta based on design spec
- Deliverable in 1 month (no later than 2 month)
- Any existing bug be addressed at no cost even after the completion of project (unless changes or modules are added to the related functionalities)
- Experience in Phalcon Framework
- Experience in e-Commerce & marketplace site with online payment
- Strong communication skills
- Good coding style
Please provide time estimate, milestones and total cost estimate.