SmallFuel Marketing is looking for a graphic/web designer with experience designing business websites in Adobe Photoshop
We provide marketing services to growing small businesses, so we’re looking for someone who can produce simple, unique, and professional designs efficiently and for a good per-project price.
Here are the details:
- Ability to design simple, unique, and professional websites in Adobe Photoshop (PSD) format
- Designs must be unique and created specifically to the customer’s requirements for each project.
- Most projects will need to incorporate a logo or other imagery from the customer
- All designs will need to include styles for standard web elements such as: p, em, strong, blockquote, h1, h2, h3, h4, h5, a:link, a:hover, img, etc…
- Other design elements may be required based on specific project requirements
- Each project will require 1 initial concept design, up to 3 revisions, and an unspecified number of minor revisions.
We are willing to pay up to $200 for the initial design with revisions, and $50 per additional page required. For projects that are more complicated, terms will be negotiated before starting.
If we’re satisfied with your work, this can be an ongoing position with the potential for several design projects per month.
To Apply, please answer the following questions:
1. Please tell us about your experience and qualifications for this job, and why you think you’ll be a good fit.
2. Provide us with several examples of unique and professional small business websites that you have designed in the past.
3. Please tell us about any other skills or qualifications you offer, such as graphic design for print, PSD-to-HTML slicing, web programming, etc…
4. What is your hourly rate for non-project based work?
5. If you would charge a different amount for this project, please include that here. Please note that charging more may disqualify you.
3 freelancers are bidding on average $450 for this job
Hello , Thank you for the opportunity to participate in the bidding process. We have given all the details of the bid in the PMB. with regards Nathan.