I NEED URGENT HELP. Looking to get this done in about 15 days or less. Can You help?
I need urgent help creating a very clean and crisp and polished professional website and a content management system. I would really like a clone similar to this: new . savannahnow . com (not exactly like this but similar)
I have just been BADLY burned by a freelancer who "took my money and ran" and left my high and dry with an upcoming deadline. I am looking to get this started today and will be picking the best offer that can make this happen ASAP.
***DUE TO MY RECENT EXPERIENCE... PLEASE READ THE CONDITIONS BELOW***
DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING:
1. You will not be paid by phases or an initial deposit. You will be paid after the site has launched and everything in the CMS is satisfactory. I have no problem placing the money in escrow, but you will not get any payment until the project is completely done.
2. You must be accessible via email and/or phone and respond within a reasonable amount of time.
3. You promise to meet your deadline. I am a professional and demand to work with professionals. I am also a reasonable man and understand circumstances may occur, but if you cannot meet deadlines... Do not bid.
4. You will include a tentative timeline in your bid. I will expect an aggressive deadline and hope you can meet it.
5. This site MUST be uploaded to my server and editable in FrontPage (not my choice... I just do what I am told)
6. Please sure that you are capable of adding files and/or databases that you create to my server.
7. In your bid, Please let me know that "You Agree" to these terms. I will not accept any bid that does not let me know that they agree to the terms above. This also let's me know that you read this.
Now that I have that off my chest... On to the project:
I need urgent help creating a very clean and crisp and polished professional website and a content management system that includes the following:
- Flash Header (6-8 images rotating creatively)
- Calendar of events ( This must be able to be managed by non-technical people)
- Four Main Categories with approximately 7 -10 different categories within.
- Contact Us form (This must forced fields)
- Upcoming Events (again updated in the management system)
- Video Player (preferably Flash) embedded into the home page, along with another media page that will house approximately 10 commercials. Videos must be able to upload through the management system.
- A staff biography page that can be separated by department in the management system.
- Location page that has pop-up enlarged maps with a print function (I created these maps already )
- Photo Gallery*** This probably will not happen, but I want to mention this, just in case.
- Career Page (Managed in the CMS)
- Request transcripts page
- Splash page for secure login.
- Will also contain other pages that are proprietary, but will not be too cumbersome.
- SEO - The site needs to friendly :)
I have all the content and elements ready to ready to go... Are you?
Keep in mind* The CMS MUST be easy to use for non-technical people, especially the bio section, calendar and upcoming events section. Non-technical people must be able to add video and photos and manage the content.
I look forward to hearing from you.