We need a freelancer to upload contents to a Joomla Website + make some small modifications (modules + animated header, etc.). It is not making a custom template. You will not have to make custom programming.
WORKS TO DO:
- Modules: add 3 or 4 modules (right, or left, or bottom), for example: a link to the client`s Facebook and Twitter pages + google maps + some contents or similar, etc.;
- Template: install it and organize the structure to make it look like the client desires;
- Jomsocial: install and configure this component;
- Tabs: each tab is a button of the menu you must create. There are some tabs to load, for example: Home + About Us + News + Contact (must include a Google Map), [login to view URL] texts and images are provided by the client. Texts must look professional and use Template Typography;
- Move some contents from old site;
IMPORTANT: the texts must be in order (justified, with some bolds, typo, nice style, etc. that means: not just copy and paste);
Total budget for this job is $ 60,00.- since it is just adding some contents and minimum details. Please do not bid more than that amount. A plus can be paid if done fast and as indicated. The whole Job can be done in less than 1 day, but we can give you 5 days to finish it correctly.
Please only bid if you have at least more than 5 positive feedbacks, and you are professional.
19 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $102 på dette job
Hello Sir i have 5+ member team sir my team have good experience of data entry job and seo [login to view URL] plz view my profile and last client review. Regards Deepabittu
Hello, I am interested in this project. Please get back to me and discuss with me about this project. I am ready to start this project right now. Thanks
I am a Joomla Developer since 4 years and I am working full time for an Australian based IT company. I can add your modules and the content. Can I know the version of your Joomla site Please contact me
Good day mate we worked before in past , i am ready to work on this project for you also please provide details so i can start work looking forward thanks