This project is the part of a series of needed collaborations regarding the development of an Intranet web application. That application is being developed with the DNN content management system ([login to view URL]), with commercial and custom extensions.
The current project is a continuation of past Freelancer project https://www.freelancer.com/projects/graphic-design/redesign-large-hierarchical-html-form/?w=f#management/205778064
The main task here is to provide a cleaned-up server integration of that previous work, that is, to upgrade the ASP.Net control so that they render some clean responsive MDB Html/css/js directly from the server side, with minimal interference with the existing themable css classes from the DNN CMS framework.
The integration effort is decomposed into incremental milestones, and it is expected that the proposal explicitly states which milestones are encompassed with a dedicated quote for the different milestones.
Milestones (detail in the attached document, quote chosen milestones independently)
• Fix the default collection accordion template
• Update the set of Edit Controls to apply the custom MDB upgrade recently applied on the client side.
• Make the module compatible with Update panels again.
• Limit the number of required postbacks/callbacks.
• Upgrade the Font Awesome enumeration to latest version.
• Revise and clean up the Responsive breakpoints.
All details are provided in the attached PDF file. Please read it carefully because our need is quite specific.
ASP.Net webforms / Bootstrap experts with CMS experience
Since the required skills are numerous, proposing a team to cover all of the needs is acceptable, but that should be explicitly stated.
• You had numerous experiences working with Bootstrap / Material Design for Bootstrap / other front-end frameworks.
• You have a strong expertise in legacy ASP.Net 2.0 web forms development, 2.0 request lifecycle (prior-to-MVC), Http modules and the legacy pages control trees and control lifecycle events. You can work in c# or in VB.Net.
• You are fluent in some of the main JS frameworks (jQuery, Angular, React etc.)
• You have already developed or maintained reusable ASP.net web control libraries and user controls, you know the common ASP.Net control hierarchy, and you are familiar with control adapters and altered rendering.
• You have already worked with ASP.Net 3.5 Ajax Update panels, and you are comfortable with postback and callback logics.
• You have an existing experience with Content Management Systems. You know about themes/skins, dynamic pages and content extensions, module forms or web part controls, dynamic portals administration.
• You are UX proficient, i.e. your designs are concept and user-experience aligned.
• You can work under technical constraints: you will provide original solutions when possible and you will make it clear when some constraints are off-limit.
• (Optional) You have a recent experience with the Material Design for Bootstrap framework.
• (Optional) You have existing experience with the DNN content management system.
• (Optional) You have a good experience with non-obtrusive accessibility web standards