Hello all, thanks for taking the time to read my project!
I am looking looking someone who takes a personal interested in the success of Shopify stores. I own a small agency that builds and maintains Shopify and other websites. I usually setup the stores or a new theme myself, but I have become too busy to do this myself.
Currently, I am switching from an old theme to Fastor 4 theme. The store is for fireworks, it has a lot of products. I have a style guide created and the base colors setup for the store already.
I will provide you with all the assets, a color/style guide, some other guidelines, the old store for example and ask you to complete the navigation, setup the footer menu, product page, etc. We can provide you with image editing and custom code help if needed. Tell me what you excel at and what you enjoy doing on a daily basis so I can find the best jobs for you at my agency.
It will just be you and I working on this project, I do not want any agencies to apply, I want a long-term teammate that wants to learn and grow with the company for the coming years.
Requirements to apply:
- Strong English
- Western Hemisphere / Working near American work hours
- No Teams! Solo only, I want you to be apart of my team :) (freelancer/contractor for now)
- Websites you produce are modern looking, developed using the best practices for web.
- Work carefully! Create backups, add notes, minimize overwriting css (ex. !important), etc.
- Trustworthy and privacy is a must. Contracts and legal documents may need to be signed.
- Please let me know you've read all these requirements by telling me your favorite 'skill' to do daily.
Looking forward to talk more! I love website portfolios, but please don't send me a long list of links!
Thanks for reading!