We need a freelancer to upload contents to a Joomla Website with Virtuemart + make some small modifications (modules + animated header, etc.). It is not making a custom template. You will not have to make custom programming.
WORKS TO DO:
- Modules: add 3 or 4 modules (right, or left, or bottom), for example: a link to the client`s Facebook and Twitter pages + google maps + some contents or similar, etc.;
- Template: install it and organize the structure to make it look like the client desires and an old site;
- Tabs: each tab is a button of the menu you must create. There are some tabs to load, for example: Home + About Us + News + Contact (must include a Google Map), [url removed, login to view] texts and images are provided by the client. Texts must look professional and use Template Typography;
- Copy some contents from old site;
- Virtuemart: upload 5 sample categories and 5 sample products;
IMPORTANT: the texts must be in order (justified, with some bolds, typo, nice style, etc. that means: not just copy and paste);
Total budget for this job is $ 45,00.- since it is just adding some contents and minimum details. Please do not bid more than that amount. A plus can be paid if done fast and as indicated.
Please only bid if you have at least more than 5 positive feedbacks, and you are professional.
18 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $123 på dette job
I'm a professional developer. I have industry experience. I am newbie in freelancing because I am working as a developer for full time job but I am ready to work other than 8 Hrs.