I am working on my own startup and I need a skilled front end web designer to handle the design of the website.
I myself have a BSc in CS, thus I have a good background on coding, I am capable of doing the backend work of the site using PHP and MySQL; however, CSS and JS have never been my strong suit, which is why I need a very skilled web designer to do it for me.
I worked on the branding of the website with an excellent team. The design of the website is based on what we came up with from colors to whether buttons should have round or square edges. The website needs to reflect the values we are aiming to portray, which is why I need a precise implementation of the website.
Now the design is drawn out on illustrator and it contains 8 unique pages, 5 of which need to be mobile friendly (a mobile design is drawn with them). Thus, you don't have to come up with anything yourself, you just have to implement the design I'm going to send you.
As you might have noticed, I am looking for someone who can implement an EXACT replica of the illustrator design I am going to send, noting that it can be complicated at some places (tables, grids, etc..). Your skills should be adequate to create the website, I'm not looking for someone to cut corners and adjust the design based on his coding limitations.
The way I will hire a freelancer is as such:
-I will send a sample page to all people interested and I will check the designs on Monday 20-SEP.
-I will pick the person who was capable in implementing an EXACT replica of the design.
-If more than one person did the design well, I will then judge based on who sent me the design first.
-Once you are accepted I will pay 40% upfront and the other 60% when we are done.
-Finally, once accepted I expect the whole website design to be ready before Monday 27-SEP.
*If you wan't to use a CSS framework, I prefer it to be bootstrap.
44 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $194 timen for dette job
Hi there, Thank you for posting the job "Skilled front-end web designer needed" of my main skills. Kindly message me to check my previous work. Waiting for your response mate :) Thanks & be safe Priya