This is a revised project from the similar role advertised earlier.
Senior Developer required for a short code audit project
We require a senior Laravel and Figma developer to review the work of another team in building an on-line Valuation Tool.
We need you to complete the following tasks:
1. Understand why the developers are struggling to complete the valuation tool. Meet virtually with the front-end developer and back-end developer and product manager.
2. Review and audit the code. Conduct your own analysis of the code base and identify any structural issues (if any). In other words, determine and report to us whether (a) the code is clean and the tool is unlikely to have many bugs, or (b) if the code base does have bugs, the level of effort to clean it up and,(c), based on the way it has been constructed, the level of and ease of on-going maintenance that will be required.
3. Provide your professional report to us. The backend has been built using Laveral and the front end in Figma.
4. We estimate 2-3 calls with the developers and a short period to complete the code review.
4. Provide your quote for completing these tasks and the expected timeframe to complete. You can assume we will give you access to the current code base, the available documentation, and limited access to the front end and back end developers. We will have migrated the current code base to an AWS/Github dev repository for your access.
5. You will need to sign an NDA prior to commencement.
6. You will need to demonstrate to us you have performed similar tasks previously and the outcomes you achieved, and your experience with Laravel and Figma.
If any of the above points need further clarification, please let us know.