I am looking for someone to design a database-driven, subscription-based website that performs content-management and color-reviews for complex proposals.
1) The customer enters their boilerplate data such as resumes (CVs), past performance (company projects performed), QA/QC manuals, operations SOPS, etc.
2) The customer can either create their own templates or use the ones we have.
3) The customer uploads the proposal requirements (from a variety of sources) into the database. For instance, they might show a need for a project manager with a variety of requirements. The database will either show that they have x number of options which they can choose or that they have no options and need to create the data.
4) As data is either entered from the database or created from scratch, it moves through various color reviews such as pink, red and gold which indicates various levels of completion. It should also be able to tag a certain person, so the manager of the proposal can see how the various sections of the proposal are coming and what needs attention. Different people are going to be responsible for the various color reviews and should be able to be tagged as responsible.
5) The users should be able to publish the entire proposal or sections. They should be able to include or not include the section of the RFP (this is done so that the proposal writer can view the requirements as they are writing or editing). Further, PDFs should be able to be inserted at various page breaks for things like letters of recommendation. We should be able to publish in .doc and .pdf.
1) I plan to charge for access to the site and need strong security over the data. I need to be able to give people free trials and tie into a payment structure (i.e, be able to accept credit cards)
1) I'm looking for proposals on the language and engineering. I believe a lot of this work can be done with off-the-shelf modules and much of the work is going to be tying it together. I need this to be seamless for the end-user and look sharp. The end-user are sophisticated and if this looks shoddy, they will move on.
2) This is a new concept so I cannot show you an example of what's needed. I do have a more detailed design requirement but am not willing to divulge this until we narrow the list of folks we would want to engage.
Schedule and Cost:
1) This will be developed as we develop a shortlist of developers.
Please include the word "coffee" as the first word in your response so I know that you read it. Automatic proposals are being deleted immediately.
41 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $13940 på dette job
I have 7+ years in website design & development with very good experience. Relevant Skills and Experience I am good in Software Architecture, Website Design Proposed Milestones $13600 USD - Cost