I am looking for a document requirement and upload web app that is responsive.
The project includes design, development and email/security integration.
Please see the requirements:
1) A landing page with option to Sign Up - Forgot Password (email with a link to re-create a password)
2) Customer email verification
3) Customers will be businesses. Sign Up form fields will be provided. Admin Control Panel should have the ability to suspend, refuse, allow, hold an new signup or any existing account.
4) Upon Sign In, the customer will choose their category e.g. Business Entity, Government Entity, Exhibition Center, Party Venue etc. The customer will perform two main functions - Create a New Project AND Setup Project Requirements
5) While setting up a project, customer will give some information about the project - like Name of the Project, Short Description, Dates, Venue/Address.
6) Customer should be able to setup insurance requirements for the project they created.
7) Customer should then be able to publicly publish the insurance requirements in a web page OR send to a one or multiple emails.
8) If customer publishes the insurance requirements, that page design sketch will be provided. This page will have links to insurance companies to purchase the insurance quickly.
9) Each Project that is created by customer will show in the customer dashboard and reflect if any contractors has responded to the insurance requirements. Customer may create a recurring project and set frequency/dates and if it is for set duration or indefinite until manually cancelled by him. Such recurring project will show on its dashboard with each interval having its own row. The Customer dashboard will also show which contractors have responded to the insurance update request and will show statuses as APPROVED, Insurance Submitted, AWAITED.
10) The customer will be notified in the dashboard and via email (option to disable email notifications for each project) whenever any contractor uploads an insurance document based on the published requirements.
11) The customer should be able to upload an excel file (if they already have a list of contractors) to their dashboard. Each contractor will then show in the project view along with the information if their insurance is active/valid.
12) Upon receiving an email from the customer, the contractor will decide if they want to purchase the insurance via their link or if they want to upload their existing insurance policy.
13) Contractors will click on the link on the published insurance requirement page/email and they will be taken to a quick information upload form with an option to sign up as a contractor.
14) On this short form they should be able to click the insurance link OR upload an existing insurance policy. If they upload a their own policy, the customer who created the project will be notified so they could go to their dashboard and APPROVE or REQUEST CHANGE or REJECT the submitted document.
15) The contractor then receives an email about the approval/rejection/change request and they can go back to their contractors page to make the changes.
16) If it is a recurring/monthly etc. project (customer had the ability to choose if it is a recurring project) then the contractor will be reminded on set dates about the new upload requirement.
17) Security of the system is of prime importance