I need a script, in whatever programming language you prefer, that generates a randomized double image full of colored squares similar to the attached image.
With the interface of a "spot the difference" simple web game.
- colors must be exactly the 6 colors of the rubik cube (blue, yellow, green, orange, red, white)
- the number of squared must be customizable when starting the game (eg. 60x60 x2, 100x100 x2)
- the frame color (blue in the attached example) must be customizable and its central vertical line must be single-sized (not double-sized) like in the attached example
- one random square must be different in the right image (compared to the left image)
- the user must click on the different square to get 1 point
- put two buttons on the bottom: "highlight solution" (to highlight the different square) and "next" to generate a new double image