We are actually looking for someone who can convert PSD files to HTML/CSS. There will surely be more work in that area to come so it's a long time partnership we are looking for and we thus need someone really good and who can achieve it quick.
The PSDs are almost identical and represent pages of a website, with same header, same menu, only the body part is different so this should not be a big deal.
The PSDs must be completely converted, All the pages need to be converted but using only the same CSS.
Here is what is expected:
1. W3C Valid XHTML 1.0.
2. Strict Table-less CSS markup under SEO Semantic Coding.
3. Complete Presentational Separation techniques, css need to be easy to modify.
4. Since this will be a long term partnership, you must work with us to finalize any small changes on the original conversion.
5. All PSDs conversions must be IE, Firefox, Opera and Safari compatible.
6. You will have to show us some examples of your CSS Work, no example means no bid.
7. We expect quick turnaround.
Max Bid: 100 USD.
Looking forward working with you.