We are launching a new brand for our company and the web SaaS product.
The ad agency has created a basic brand book for the new brand but no specific guides yet on how to use it.
See the basic brand board attached.
We need a highly skilled and experienced web designer to create a basics for a Web UI design (towards a full Design system) for us (see e.g. [login to view URL] for reference) which allows us to:
- create the marketing and product web sites using modern web front end development tools and methodologies (React, Lottie etc modular UI and dynamic/reactive technologies)
- build responsive and dynamic web UIs for our SaaS products
- use it any such web frontend development use
We would like to do this in stages. For the 1st stage (this assignment we ask you tender now):
- first get the basic UI components designed according to the brand (colors, buttons, links, menus, drop downs, forms etc) and delivered as a vector based (e.g. Adobe Illustrator) approved designs
- create a first draft based on the best market practices with emphasis especially on overall usability but also high quality aesthetics
- provide a basic UI visualisation example and guidelines for creating the needed websites and using the elements you design as layout examples based on the content wireframe we provide for you (3 screens with different kind of content elements needed)
- after a couple of comment rounds create the final designs and the requested elements in the format and style our frontend lead defines
As usual - this would be needed delivered in couple of weeks time.
We would like to also hear if you have a different approach that would get us to a better results quicker or provide a more comprehensive design system from the get go.