We are looking for a Website Application Product Manager for a travel company. Who will be responsible for the following:
1. Managing the application development process.
2. Optimise product design and implementation.
3. Meet timelines set by management.
4. Remote Team handling including international locations.
5. Good knowledge of website application development.
6. Co-ordinating with Back-end team, Developers and suppliers.
7. AWS/Azure experience desirable but not mandatory.
Prior experience of working in a startup is highly desirable.
This is a Work From Home (WFH) opportunity.
Roughly 7 hours per week or depending upon the requirement.
14 freelancere byder i gennemsnit €5/time for dette job
Hi there, I have read the project description. I think I could be a good match for the role considering my prior experience in the same field. Please DM complete requirements and interview schedules. Regards
We have no information of your project scope but we are happy to work with you to research on the scopes. We will then discuss on the cost after we provide you some demo if needed.
Expertise in Product Management with SaaS development and solution architect , Product design, road map, team collaboration, end to end product implementation