The website will allow visitors to compare prices of an unlimited number of products.
1) Visitors will come to the website and will enter their postcode or suburb and select the number of kilometers they are willing to travel to the store with the cheapest product. (similar interface to [url removed, login to view])
2) Visitor will then select a product that they want to see the best price for. (similar interface to [url removed, login to view])
3) The visitor will be taken to the next page, which will display the cheapest products from multiple stores and will allow the customer to click and view the products, which will have individual pages.
4) The customer will be able to select a store and view details about the store just as opening and close times, phone number, address and also their will be able to view a map where the store is located, map will be generated by [url removed, login to view]
Store Owners / Sellers
1) Storeowners will come to the website and sign up as storeowners. At the start registration will be free but later I would like the option to add a weekly or monthly fee that all store owners must pay.
A storeowner should be able to have multiple stores, the more stores they list the bigger the discount they receive. (Set by admin)
If a store owner has multiple stores they should be able to have sub levels of users who update prices, eg one store person (store owner’s employee) should only be able to update the prices of the store where they work at, the store owner (owner) would be able to update all stores.
2) Once signed up the storeowner will add and change the prices of their products on the website.
3) Store owners will add details such as address, opening and closing times and contact details.
1) Admin will have unlimited control over all sections of the website
2) Admin will be able to set prices of adding store to website.
3) Admin will be able to add the main product that all stores will add their individual prices to. Example admin will add a product XYZ and storeowners will be able to set their prices for XYZ. Their will be a lot of common products and in order to reduce duplication Admin will be the only one who will be able to add products. Unless a store is having a promotion and requires a special product to be add then the storeowner may add a product.
I still don’t know how I want the product adding to work, I don’t know if I want to admin to be the only one to add products or to also allow stores to add products.
Suggestions would really be appreciated. I am trying to reduce duplication so that one product does not have a million differently spelt names by different storeowners.
33 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1069 for dette job
Hi! Choose CruXol... because we provide every solution u need! visit us at... [url removed, login to view] hoping for ur early responce... Waqas Raja, CruXol Technologies
We like to work for you. We look forward to hear from you to move ahead. Thanks and Regards Hibzur Rahaman Oak-Net (P) Limited Chat: rahaman_oak (at) [url removed, login to view] Skype: rahaman_mktg