We are representing furniture company based in Eastern Europe which is launching new store specialised in standup desks. Our current platform is Prestashop 1.7 with Warehouse theme which we prefer to be reused if possible.
We are looking for experienced web designer who can help us to create and implement a new vision for our website. If you decide to apply for this project please send us portfolio with some of your past projects and make sure to read the whole project description. This project will involve creation of standard commerce pages like:
- Home page
1. Setup Revolution slider and use our product images. We can supply new ones if current images are not good enough to match the project "feel". We imagine to have from 3 to 4-5 different well crafted slides.
2. Implement animation of desks going up and down (we've multiple images of the desk on different level)
3. Section focusing on benefits of the desk and links to the product page.
- Product page
1. Create a layout page where client would be able to choose from different combinations of frames and table tops.
2. We will need also to incorporate and focus on different accessories which can be added to the product
1. Layout for the checkout process
- Contact page
1. Simple contact page with contact form
- Blog page
1. Section where we can post different news articles and helpful information. Nothing fancy here, simple articles with section showing other relevant news or latest ones.
- FAQ page
1. Section for frequently asked questions probably as usual accordion styled.
- About us page
1. Again simple page with info about the company.
- Benefits page
1. Section designed especially to put the focus on benefits of using standup desk during the workday.
1. Site will be in Cyrillic language only so we may need a custom font which looks good.
2. We've researched few other competitor sites and located components which we like and we would like to see them improved on our platform. We will send examples afterwards.
3. We're mostly looking for help with the UX, design and pages layout. Payment integrations, email notifications, discounts and other backend oriented tasks will be handled separately.
4. We already have a logo which we would like to be reused if possible.
We expect the site to be fully responsive and working on different mobile devices (tablets and smartphones).
We would like to release the platform in 45 to 50 days.
We will be constantly engaged in case of any questions or when input is required.
We expect to negotiate a fixed price after the scope is fully cleared and based on the offers we receive. However we are also open to hourly offers for implementation but design mockups must be negotiated on fixed rate.
First we will need to approve mockups which then will be implemented. We prefer to work with single person/agency for both design and implementation but we are open also to offers only for the design. However it will be a plus if you have previous Prestashop experience which will ease the implementation process.
Upon successful completion of the project we would be glad to establish long term partnership and work on follow up projects and new features addons.
53 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2319 på dette job
Hi, I am eCommerce expert. Please check my profile. I have worked on furniture store. I will redesign your website using existing features, etc. Please share your website link. Harsh
WE CAN START YOUR PROJECT IMMEDIATELY. Hello, Our organization is a pioneer in PrestaShop online store development and updating and bug fixing lets discuss your project in detail.
Hi, This is Milan located at San Pedro, CA, I am associated with ByteSols LLC. I am a full stake web developer. Let us discuss more about your website requirements over chat. Thanks Milan