I am looking to setup a long-term partnership with a designer who is able to develop one and three page brochure websites.
To give you an idea of the type of work, turnaround and pricing I am looking for please visit this site:
[url removed, login to view]
I believe they're passing on their work to someone else - this I don't mind as long as there is a proper agreement between ourselves.
Please note the text below was posted by someone else - it has nothing to do with myself - but it's exactly what I would want from any potential bidder.
"We are looking for people with a wide range of skills and knowledge.
1. Strong command of the English language
2. Take initiative in communicating with us on a regular basis.
3. Competitve pricing.
4. Take initiative and use common sense.
5. Willing to provide suggestions and feedback when necessary.
6. Portfolio of work samples.
7. Honour deadlines.
8. Willing to use a secured method of payment (example: PayPal)
9. Available for ongoing projects over a period of time."