My name is Rui and I'm the Owner of the portuguese company RECONDICIONADOS.PT.
Our website is [url removed, login to view] (you can check it's completely working and functional) and it was build by me in the [url removed, login to view] platform.
We are a Refurbished IT company.
We are strugling with some technical disadvantages of the platform, and since the company does not want to solve them, we want to change to something new.
So, in this next year we want to step up the game and we want to:
- Add 1 or 2 more languages to the website (English and Spanish);
- Add the Login function (the [url removed, login to view] does not have one... I know, how is it possible, right ?);
- Add the configuration tool to the PC's (increase memory, change HDD, etc...);
- Add a good import/export tool for products;
- Add customer groups with diferent prices and discounts (end-customer, resellers, wholesale);
- Add the possibility do edit orders (add/edit items, also their names, prices, quantities).
These are the things that we don't have in this current platform. But there are things that we want to keep (that [url removed, login to view] has), such as:
- Payment integration with Ifthen or Easypay (portuguese companies that accept payments by MultiBanco);
- Payment integration with paypal (with the possibility of adding an extra percentage tax to the order amount to cover the paypal charges);
- Integration with InvoiceXpress via API or plugin;
- Offline payment methods;
- Possibility of adding an API for shipping methods ([url removed, login to view]);
- Integration with [url removed, login to view] tools;
- RMA management;
- Super User-friendly interface for frontoffice and backoffice (you can check some screenshots in this project gallery);
- Easy to setup;
- Inntegration with Online Chat Apps like Zopim;
Also if possible, something that is easy to migrate to. We cannot afford to have the website down when in transition.
Any doubts just ask, and visit our website [url removed, login to view] and check the screenshots attached to the project.
70 freelancers are bidding on average €1497 for this job
Dear client, Thank you for allowing me to post bid on your project. We have a great team of expert Prestashop Developers in [url removed, login to view] have many satisfied clients all over the [url removed, login to view] already have successfully la Mere
Do you wish to stick to that platform or are you open to a complete make over? let me know because this is a key question that needs to be addressed.