I have two home pages here. The one in black(old one) and the second one is in blue (New one). The second home page has got all the content required but aesthetics are gone for task and the classic look is missing. So I am looking for an experts help who can develop a new home page with all that content in second home page.
This page will be implemented in our asp.net core project.
I have given the reference of my old page here because there are a some things which I want to inherit in my new home page also.
Things to take care in the new Home Page.
1. Page layout - It shoud be 2 column layout
Left Column is : Advertisements. It is dynamic and come from the backend database. There could be any number of advertisements but all that fall in line one after the other vertically.
Right Column : It will have the banner on the top and search features below it and then the
Slider : On the extreme right side, you have slider, the same has to be arranged in the new
home page. The purpose of it is display medical campaigns details. The content in this will
come from the backend database (dynamic)
Note : Remove the blood donations image from there in the new page.
2. Search Section. - Keep it as it is. There are two search criterias in this section.
1. Search by Doctor 2. Search by Hospital.
3. Popular Search. - The presentation of this section is not good. We need to improve its look and feel. All these links are dynamic and and comes from the backend database.
5. 60 Blood Tests : This will remain same. It is a link
6. House Call Medical Services. - The look and feel of has to be improved. The picture are too big in size and not looking beautiul. The images and the links to it will be maintained in the backend database and it will keep changing dynamically in the run time.
7. Health Package Offer. It is a seprate section. The dyanamic content will come here from the database with links to it. Keep it as is.
8. Header - Keep all the items in the header as it is but the presentation is not good. Needs to be changed.
9. Footer - Keep all the items as it is including the social media links. There is one "What We Do" menu item in the old home page and it is missing in the new home page. Please keep that "We we do" here in the footer in new home page.
Old Home Page (Black Color Scheme) : [login to view URL]
New Home Page (Blue Color Scheme) : [login to view URL]
- The page should be perfect responsive design.
- Nice color schemes and aesthetics should be maintained.
- Nice global standard font should be used and it should look sharp. The same will be maintained in the inner pages also.
- Our log has got two colors in it, please make sure these colors are used and reflect in the
- Don't imitate the same color schemes or presentation style that is there in new page. I want to
see your creativity and the page should look beautiful.
- Don't change the order of the section I mentioned above. The content/items in the page will
take the same order.
Our project is in ASP.NET CORE. It should get fit into that.
Note : In both the pages, the responsive design is very bad. You have to do this perfectly with global standards.
Some may not be able to see the left hand side column with advertisements in the old home page. In that case, you need to refresh you cache or open it in IE.
- PSD file
- HTML, CSS, JS Images etc
21 freelancere byder i gennemsnit ₹3583 på dette job
Haii, I did B.E in information [login to view URL] i did job 8 month in axxella medico services pvt.ltd. I will make good your web site and how to you exchange money.
Hi, there is nothing special about me except the speed at work and it's not because I am the best but because I've been dealing with this since a while. Best