I have started setting up a website for my online health/fitness coaching gig, but it's a bit of a mess. I need help getting it wrapped up so that I can get to work!
What I need:
- Home page - Text, with newsletter opt-on and contact
- Blog page - Posts page, with newsletter opt-in
- Work with me page - Products
- About page - Text, with contact form
Layout should be clean and simple, preferably simple fixed top nav menu. Here are some examples of sites in line with what I want:
[login to view URL] <- clean homepage and a mix of products + services. Everything explained on one place and all directs to the work. Very simple blog in the background with opt-in form.
[login to view URL] and [login to view URL]
Products - I'll be selling:
- Online coaching services - Customers need to be directed to make a booking slot and then make payment
- Services with a turnaround time - Customers need to be directed to a (google form) survey, and I'll email them their product when I'm complete
- I need to set up the mechanism to do this and also figure out the payment gateway behind it - or at least a point in the right direction would be helpful ;)
Budget is tight, so in order of priority, I need to:
1. make the website layout look decent
2. set up a means for customers to buy a product
3. set up the mechanism behind the booking / downloading for the product.
#3 doesn't need to be complicated, but I can set it up later if it doesn't fit into the budget right now.
97 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $204 på dette job
Dear Manager I have gone through your post and checked your [login to view URL] have wide experience in [login to view URL] work on design,development and [login to view URL] you can get any type of wordpress solutions from [login to view URL] pe Flere
Hello, I have expertise in website design and development I am having more than 10+ years of experience in website design and development I want to discuss with you a bit more in details Thanks Champian