TYPE OF WORK NEEDED: Web programming and CMS.
PRICE RANGE: $500-$1000
We are doing online video distribution through our web portal Jiiang.com. We produce individual TV shows and air them exclusively online. Each TV show will have it's own website, graphics, logos, and marketing scheme. We will provide the graphic design for the website, and we are now just looking for programmers to do the interface for our next show.
Our next show is a show called "Moto-High", currently shooting in Taiwan. It's a show based on finding old moto-scooters, and modifying them to become new, exciting, and unique. It's aimed at the teenage audience. We need a quote for a web interface including:
1. Main Page where the video is played.
2. Sub-pages: A user account system where people can create their own accounts on "Moto-High". Basically, we'd like to invite people to set up their own accounts and upload their own videos and images of their own old scooters. We want to see "who's most deserving" of getting their old beat up scooter modified. In this sense, we're thinking very much along the same lines as YouTube (for this aspect of the website).
Users will watch our show, then have the ability to sign up for a free account where they can upload their own videos and pictures.
3. Then, we'd like to set up some sort of voting device where users can vote for who has the worst scooter. Users can leave comments on other people's pages, etc. For the winner, we'll go and modify their scooter.
* We will provide the graphic design and logos.
* We will be using Brightcove ([url removed, login to view]) Flash technology to play our videos.