Mobile app for contacting professionals in the area. Android and iPhone apps are required, as well as web-version of the same design and functionality. Functionality is similar to many of such contact services available online and mobile applications (some functions are not needed, like trucking jobs, or submitting quotes, or job status follow up, and some simple additional functionality as conversation log and "to do" reminders on the side of professionals are required). Native apps will be needed.
1. Signup and confirmation of users;
2. Clients ability to post request in the system;
3. New request notifications to all professionals registered in the area;
4. Professionals answer with standard message confirming ability to talk;
5. Clients ability to review profile, star rating, and contact phone number of the professionals;
6. Communication between clients and professionals after NOT needed through the app, or site;
7. Include info service for the clients to increase traffic. Information and API of third party providers with basic coding;
8. May add Facebook signup for clients as additional option (not for professionals). Code is provided by Facebook.
Apps and graphic design experience will be needed as well as real working portfolio of previous jobs. Please send portfolio link including working websites and apps completed for previous clients. Previously completed apps should be available on Google Play to download and review. If I can talk to previous clients who use apps and sites now and can provide references, that would be a plus.
Design and functionality documentation is in the process and most of it completed, but details of what and how it should be implemented can be discussed with programmer to make it easier to code and use later. I am flexible at this point and we can figure out details in the process before accepting the contract, and will listen to you to make the best design based on your experience of programming similar projects.
See also a little more explained functions list attached.
Please provide answers for the following questions when submitting the bid:
1. Provide as many example of a similar job you have done in the past as you can.
2. How long will it take you to finish the job?
3. Do you have any questions about the job description?
4. Do you have any recommendations to make this project run successfully?
5. Is there any risk of you going over time or budget?
6. What tools do you use? Please specify exactly how mobile apps will be done. If any templates, or CMS, or CRM systems adaptations with standard functional modules build up are planned to use. Do you plan and have experience in Java, Objective C+, etc.?
Just added more description of the system in the file. Please ask questions if you need more information.
Please review both description files. The project consists of Android app, iPhone app and web version of the same functionality. "System Functions Description" file has complete description of functions needed, but may some standard links are not stressed because those are considered obvious for any type of projects like that (like information links "about company", "terms and conditions" acceptance, "contact us" link for customer service, etc.. just all info any business would need. The files describe main functionality in details though - additional are just company info pages.
The file "System Function Description" was revised with more detailed description and drawings showing each screen step-by-step functionality. Not a functional mock-up but a good guide to create one for the developer.
There was not much of additions of functionality to previous descriptions posted as all of functionality were mentioned. however based on developers questions during discussions some of those functional features are now explained in details and have screen drawings for each step.
To continue participation in bidding please disregard previous files as obsolete and use REV 2 file as a complete guide for the project..