I am looking for a webdeveloper and meteor-programmer to realize a webapplication that showcases descriptions, online images, youtube-videos and streaming audio of theatre-workshops.
It should be responsive (on bootstrap?). You find the static nonbootstrap design under:
[url removed, login to view]
- The project could become a really nice reference for your further career as freelancer.
- You should only take this if you could start programming within the next days. The project should be testable at Feb. 1st 2016 (see below Milestone H) with slight changes, bugfixing done within one week until Feb. 8th 2016.
- I calculate the effort at 8-10 workdays, testing, bugfixing, customizations included. If you have a lot of meteor-experience I think you maybe quicker, since the project speeds up with intelligent templating.
Below you find a brief description of the project. I am looking forward to your reply.
sincerly, Hans Dönitz
--- PROJECT-DESCRIPTION ---
- The application will be served from data provided through mongodb.
It is mainly a workshops-table.
- the landing page is a showcase of interactive tiles (based on workshop-cover-images + description) of the workshop
- clicking on a workshop opens a details page. Each workshop has a header + 2-30 processes and each of the processes has it\'s own title, start-time, description and media assets.
- The processes are grouped to 2-5 items which are presented with accordion-logic (the process-groups are called sessions ... and everey workshop consists of 1-5 session > accordion-tabs)
- workshops (and processes) have tags. Visitors should be able to filter the showcase
- every process has media assets (youtube video, online images, streaming audio have fixed webadresses). They should be presented in caroussel logic.
- there are about 4 static pages to be
--- DEVELOPMENT-PROCESS ---
A) Defining the mongo-tables (I could do that myself but I think it is better, if you may decide) - we should have a skype-session or something like this, I think it\'ll take 30 min.
You will set them up, I will then provide sample-data to the tables.
You will review the Node.JS-environment (it\'s on digitalocean) and maybe fix configuration questions (would you be capable of doing that?)
B) Questions and answers for the design, especially responsiveness. You may want to make slight changes to make life easier with bootstrap, that\'s fine. Here we will agree on questions about SEO and simple Social-Capabilties (Facebook-Button ...)
C) You build the general pagelayout, simple navigation, static pages (I will serve you the text)
D) You build templates
- for the process (with media-caroussel)
- for the workshop-tile (for the landing page)
E) we will want to review something, I will provide more sample/test-data
F) landingpage with tiles
G) workshop-details-page with accordion
H) filter/search with tags
i) Testing and Debugging
--- PAYMENT ---
AFTER A) you receive a first 5\'%
AFTER C) you receive 20%
AFTER H) you receive another 35%
AFTER J) you receive the rest (40%)