It is on Air pollution in India. We are supposed to use some online environmental news sources. Examples that they gave us are Yale Environment 360, Insight Climate News, Environmental News Network, The Grist, and the Breakthrough Institute.
Here is the rubric they gave us.
1. Your individual paper is on the same topic as your group project. ( My group project is on Air Pollution in India)
2. Your paper must consider international dimensions of the topic. This could involve looking at a global phenomenon or one located in a particular region other then North America.
3. The paper should be 4-5 pages long, double-spaced, 11-12 pt. font, 1 inch margins.
4. The paper must cite two published scientific papers.
5. The paper can use any citation-reference system you choose, but it must be consistent.
The format that they want us to use is to have an introduction where you identify the problem, a background where you discuss the problem, 3 solutions, advocate for one of the solutions, and then finally a conclusion.