I am looking for a person that has experience in setting up ad marketplaces with Wordpress and is eager to bring the best results and has a good eye in terms of design of the website. I am open minded about function changes or adding more functions in terms of usability, technical set up etc.
I have found "Classipress" to be a very suitable theme for Wordpress design and function wise. However I am open for other possibilities.
I would like to set up a ad marketplace where people can post their offers themselves in selectable categories and regions and prospective buyers can browse the listings on the website with a smart filter and categorisation. There will be no transaction via the website, the buyer and seller will take care of the transaction.
Functions that are necessary in my view
• Registration and Login for vendors and buyers
• Dashboard where user sees advertisements they are offering and potential buyers favourites
• automated e-mails ("Thank you for registering at our website, your listing is now online etc)
• Filtering logic ordered by "latest", "lowest price"
• Categorisation by product category and by region (website will be used internationally)
• Direct communication between buyer / seller (inbox etc)
• basic things such as reset password when lost, responsive, SEO optimised
• monetarization option: integration of listing fee, until critical mass is reached offered for free
• verification of listings by administrator / system
• Payment for listing fees with credit card / PayPal
• nice to have: able to switch to different language
• nice to have: featured / latest listings
Design Ideas will be found attached.