We need a competent and reliable Web Developer to transform our existing website to a content-rich, elegantly designed, interactively engaging website.
Your bid should be the total cost for the entire project, including what you may pay to any subcontractors you may require to complete the project.
Quality, consistency and reliability are keys.
Please bid only if you have the resources and experience to create a cohesive, consistent and attractive (crisp but smooth, modern & elegant) end-product that matches and exceeds client’s aspirations and expectations.
Your bid is for PHASE 1 ONLY
Make the overall design and feel of the web professional, elegant and dynamic
· A dynamic, professional, and inviting look and feel (not loud, but smooth movement)
· Not flash driven so that the content can be easily crawled by search engines
· Flash banner and flash intro are desirable
· Banner on each page should have gentle movements to keep the page dynamic
· Replicate the Site Map and ensure navigation is simple and each page is intuitive, easily accessible with maximum of 2 clicks.
· Has consistent color schema
· We have a Dreamweaver template (available to you) which you can customize to meet the requirements. You can preview the template at:
[url removed, login to view]
· We must be able to add pages and articles as needed, and edit content of existing pages
· Has form design that we can add to the bottom of a page when visitors want to sign up for a specific seminar promoted on that page
· Has a general sign-up form to sign up for newsletter
· Article of the month
· Newsletter/Article Archive
· Has a general “Contact Us” form with the ability to check off services / products a visitor may want information about.
· Calendar of Events (update-able by us)
· Refer a friend (visitors can send URL of a page to their friends)
Requirements for execution:
· You should either have excellent expertise in each area or subcontract various pieces to an expert in that area. As a project manager you have full control on who will be doing what pieces, we only expect quality end-products.
· You, as the project manager, will coordinate the work to stay within budget you bid and deliver them on-time.
· Please suggest an overall design process; something like:
- Project Manager (that’s you) offers design concepts/draft design or mock-up/draft writings
- Client (us) gives feedback and suggests modification if necessary
- Project Manager provides client the modified concept/design/draft
- Client may ask for a revision
- or approve
· We will approve each phase in terms of quality and adherence to requirements of the project before moving forward.
· Payments are distributed and are paid upon approval of each specified phase.
Additional Phases for the future (do not include these in your bid)
If we are satisfied with your performance and quality for Phase I of the project, we will have additional projects which we would give you. These include:
· Interactivity Features )Capability to add interactive features):
- Question of the Month (a poll of multiple choices),
- Forum/Communities (can use “freephp”)
- Online questionnaire that directs people to particular recommendations based on their questionnaire results
- Top ten for the month (top ten healthy drinks for summer, etc.)
- Simple interactive forms to determine a person’s ideal weight and body mass index (example: [url removed, login to view];bmidisplay=1&bmiprocess=1 )
· E-commerce development
· Copy write-up for additional products and supplements
· Connecting web registration to update Goldmine contact management software
· Additional interactivity features
20 freelancers are bidding on average $260 for this job
I am interested in doing this project. You can have a look at my portfolio [url removed, login to view] and revert back. We are sure we can do a great job for you.
Hello We are professional webdesigner & developer doing offshore outsorcing for various well know web comanies. We would like to completely revamp your site as per your needs