We have a small conference that we have run for a couple of years. In the past, we would have sponsors sign our sponsorship agreement but this year we would like to instead have the agreement be accepted during online signup before payment is made. Our focus has shifted from making sure that we could collect payment to making sure that we are protected from legal actions due to damaged items, injury, etc…
The goal is to streamline the agreement, to make signup for sponsoring the conference easier.
Points we would like to add
• Refund is not available after payment is collected, except if the event does not occur
• We may use their images, logo, etc… in images or future promotional material
• Should they decide to ship event materials to our office, we are not responsible for damaged or lost materials
• We have the option of voiding their application for any reason within 30 days with a full refund to the Sponsor
• We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the data in the attendee list as it is the information supplied by the attendees. The information in the list is guaranteed to include first name, last name, organization, title and email.