We are looking for a LONG TERM web designer for ongoing projects.
You will create the initial site and then upgrade regularly as content is added.
A few things you need to confident with are:
- Making Sites Neatly Responsive
- Readiness For Instant Project Upgrades
- Hit Deadlines On Time! (Fail here and you will be dropped)
- Linking Emails To MailChimp Campaigns
- Creating Prompts For Email Collection On All Content
- Have A Good Sense Of Style And Layout
- Embedding Video
- Be Able To Manage A Large Site (Once it has grown)
- GREAT COMMUNICATION!
- Payment Gateways (PayPal)
- Other skills will be great too!
This is not a holiday project or a quick job; if you like to cut corners, this job isn't for you.
In your bid/message write "I don't cut corners ever!" and we will consider you.
If it isn't in your message or bid - regardless of how good you are we will not consider you!
We have a HIGH standard for work and will not settle for anything less. You will submit your bid knowing this and only because you really want this.
The jobs will be simple jobs that will eventually create a large site and anything 'big' will be given to you with plenty of notice.
We will be creating a media content site like this: [url removed, login to view]
At first, we are looking for a base site, something small, neat and premium aligned to our branding. The Initial Project will be small.
We will await your bids, good luck to you all and remember this is for longterm ongoing work, so consider that in your bid!
12 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $56 på dette job
Design with asp.net mvc 5.0. It is stable quick and flexible. Relevant Skills and Experience Asp.net 5.0 include entity framework and [login to view URL] MS-Sql Jquery