Intranet Redesign Project. We are in a Rediscovery phase. And, I will need an expert in intranet redesign. Check the document and please provide answers to the following:
During the initial pre-discovery, the following have been identified -
• The intranet currently comprises three separate intranets, making it difficult to find information
o The general intranet (which holds information about the corporate plan, departmental information, general staff information and is used for cascading information to staff)
o The HR intranet (which holds all the policies, many of these are out of date)
o The business continuity pages (created in response to Covid-19)
• The search function of the intranet returns lots of results at a time, and it is difficult to find information
• The intranet is flooded with out of date information that needs to be updated
• There is no functionality for staff to interact with the information on the intranet
We’d like to understand how you would approach this project as the Business Analyst in the team. Please prepare a presentation outlining the following:
• Your proposed approach - outlining methodologies or toolkits you would like to use to understand the problem and to identify the opportunities.
• The stakeholders you would like to engage with and how you would manage their involvement and communication.
• How you would help the project team understand the information you have gathered and support them with decision making.
• How you would ensure a human-centred approach to what we deliver whilst ensuring the business requirements are met.
• How you would work with the multidisciplinary team to define an outcome framework to translate the Council’s vision into workable metrics to measure the impact and effectiveness of the change.
• Any challenges you would expect to face and how you would approach these.