Hammer Software was established in the early 2000s and its primary product is MetaLAN ([login to view URL]), a systems management tool for traditional on-premises Windows networks.
Due to other work commitments, I have had little time to dedicate to Hammer Software over the last 5 years resulting in MetaLAN sales almost coming to a stop. I no have time to dedicate to Hammer Software and MetaLAN and wish to revitalise the product starting with the website.
MetaLAN differentiates itself from other systems management tools is its simplicity and low cost and low maintenance requirements.
The target audience for MetaLAN is companies with established traditional windows networks that want to maximise their return on their on-premises IT investment.
MetaLAN customers fall into two categories:
1. Customers that want to avoid the significant cost and complexity of the Microsoft systems management tools such as, System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM), Systems Management Server (SMS) and Microsoft Endpoint Manager (formally InTune). These customers often have small IT teams that lack the skills, time, and budget to maintain the complex and expensive Microsoft tool set.
2. The second type of customer use the above Microsoft management tools but also want to augment this capability with the simplicity and real-time features offered by MetaLAN.
Scope of work:
• Review the [login to view URL] front page and MetaLAN product pages focusing on language and quality focusing on the.
• Improve the SEO of the front page and MetaLAN product pages with priority on attracting potential customers for the MetaLAN product.
• Improve the ability to track and report on visitor behavior regarding the MetaLAN sales funnel on the website.
• Provide suggestions on other work that would provide best value in improving the website and MetaLAN sales.
I would like to establish an ongoing relationship with a suitable service provider for potential future projects. Please provide a brief statement of work and quotation for the above scope of work.