My Wife and I started the site [url removed, login to view] last year. We have years of experience with online sales but this has been our first shopify venture. Currently we are averaging over 100 visitors to our site daily. Our goal is to improve our conversion rate and drive more customers to our site using social media outlets.
We could be considered a drop shipping site, however we do carry some inventory and all orders are shipped to us for quality control prior to going out to the customer. We repackage and do our best to ship all items to the customer at once which helps reduce returns. Our returns were higher when we shipped directly.
We are hoping to find someone that can not only help with our needs below, but make recommendations based on prior experience they may have had helping similar sites.
Some of our needs:
• Looking for someone with good communication skills, prefer English as their primary language.
• Someone familiar with Shopify site development to help improve SEO
• We do retargeting on FB and INSTAGRAM but would like someone familiar with writing ads and marketing through search engines and social media sites.
• Someone who can help post regular original blog articles related to our products and shared through social media sites.
• Schedule regular feeds to our social media outlets.
• Schedule regular email marketing
• QC of site including product pages and structure.
I feel that this site has potential to be great and we’re hoping to find someone to help us make that happen.
Not sure what might be recommended but we were thinking of starting at 20 hours a month.
Please let us know if you have any questions or need any additional information.
Aaron and Christy
[url removed, login to view]
Panama City, Florida