Need to develop the front-end of a SQL Server database web application. All data has been loaded, and all tables and stored procedures have been created. A requirements and technical specifications document has also been created – and will be sent-out prior to interviews.
Your role will be as follows:
1) Advise and decide on the programming language to use for the front-end
2) Advise and assist on infrastructure set-up (web hosting for the application and database, security configuration)
3) Program the front-end (calling the stored procedures, and displaying the parameter section and reports)
4) Making the look and feel of the application as good as possible
5) Tutoring the database developer on maintaining the front-end code
There will be a total of 4 stored-procedures called in the parameter-section.
There will be a total of 8 reports (1 stored-procedure called per report).
There may be additional short-term projects, upon completion