I am getting ready to launch a 'for sale by owner' real estate listing site. This site is going to start with one domain, but will eventually be repeated on at least 2 other domains.
It needs to be REALY SIMPLE to use and operate. And it needs to be really simple for me to understand. I don't have a lot of design background so I need someone who can not only create a simple site, but also communicate with me about the site and answer questions in layman's terms and not a lot of computer lingo.
I would like the site to have the following:
- Ability for sellers to list their homes themself with automatic payment.
- Fees based on percentage of home price
- notification to administrator and seller of expiring listing
- search features for different areas
- required membership in order to save searches and notification of new homes posted.
- Ability to map the location (google maps or yahoo)
- Allow visitors to directly access individual listings (ie. [url removed, login to view])
- Area for advirtisers of professional services
- Ability to search for property from the homepage
- On homepage, a ‘Search By Property ID’ button so buyers can quickly find a particular listing (each property listed by sellers should automatically be given a unique property ID)
- Ability to print a copy of any ad or email the listing
- Ability for members to contact the seller of a property by either clicking a 'contact seller' button on the advert page, or by using the buyers personal contact details if they have added them in their listing. To send the seller a message via the website, the potential buyer must first register, then they will have an inbox where they can read replies from sellers.
• Each property listing should have an ‘Add to Favorites’ button, where registered members can add properties they are interested in to a ‘My Favorites’ section in their member area. The ‘My Favorite’s section will be beside their message inbox in their user area when they are registered.
• Unregistered visitors should be prompted to register by choosing a password and username when they click ‘Add to Favorites’ or ‘Contact Seller’ in the listing page.
• Registered members should be able to select locations they are interested in buying property in and have emails sent to them when new properties are posted on the site which match their requirements, such as area, max price, number of rooms, etc.
- a map of the area showing all listed properties
-Links to forms and other sites
- mortgage calculator
Property sellers who pay to list their property
• ‘Sellers Login’ button on the homepage, taking them to login page where they enter their username and password.
• Each seller has a ‘My Account’ section which is accessed by logging in after they have listed a property for sale. From here they can manage and edit their account details and fully edit their listing.
• In ‘My Account’ there should be an inbox where they can view, reply to, and delete messages from potential buyers regarding their properties.
• Sign out button to enable them to sign out of their account.
• Sign out buttons should appear in each page for both Sellers and registered members who have signed in, to enable easy signing out of their accounts.
• All images uploaded by sellers should be automatically adjusted to the correct size for displaying in the listing
- Each listing can have an unlimited number of photos, but the ‘Main Photo’ should be clearly labeled as the one that will appear at the top of the add and on the adds listings page.
- Area where the seller can give a description of the picture
• Upon first registering to sell their property, the new seller must then fill in their Contact Details. These will be Name, Address, Telephone Number, Mobile Number and Email address. The new seller must choose a username and password. Their contact details from this form should not be used in the advert they create.
• The seller should then be taken to their members area, where they can create a new listing.
• Once the seller has created their posting they should be able to preview it. When they are happy with their listing, they should be able to pay via paypal or credit card. Once payment has been made, the ad should be automatically listed on the website.
• If any member forgets their password, they should be able to have it emailed to them.
16 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1142 for dette job
We want to execute your assignment and assure you complete satisfaction. We have the required technical and managerial expertise to execute and deliver the work. Please check PMB.
Hi, We are working on Java,working for TOP MNC we pretty much confident on doing this project in time with high quality, right now we are doing same kind of website for Engg college In India.
dear sir, we are premium web design company having 24 manpower for database,flash design. we also owner of premium b2b site..www.industryneed.com. we provide you our experience and best services
We can do the project you have posted. Please, check your PM. Thanks We are an experienced company skilled in FLASHdesign (3Dweb designgraphic design )and flash or 3d games for 5-10 years. We can do you project.