This project is very simple, BUT:
- Do not make a proposal before read and understand completely.
- If you are not a senior web designer, and do not know very well bootstrap, UX, css, Jquery, please, do not send a proposal.
- If you are not experienced in develop web pages for systems (not only for institutional web pages), do not send a proposal or start a conversation.
The objective of project is ‘finish’ the draft prototype, at way that it shows well finished, with correct alignments, behavior. It is very simple to someone that really knows UX and web design.
1. Make the visual of the prototype “professional” and “finished” and keep the “sober” appearance. What means ‘professional’ = without issues, well finished, without errors, carefully observed the behavior of page when resized, everything aligned, etc.
2. Works in large, medium and small screens, with a smooth behavior when resized. When mobile, small screens, change the layout, observing user experience.
3. Same visual, if possible, and works in Chrome, Edge, Safari, IE 10+ and Opera.
5. Try to mixin the bootstraps classes, to reduce the codification. Example, transform <div class="col-sm-5 col-md-5 col-lg-5 ml-0 pl-0 " > into some more simple.
6. No ‘residual’ code from another “projects”. The code needs to be clean and easy to maintain. Not a lot of files and unnecessary code.
7. Fix what is necessary. For example: I put some styles in html – not in .css file. Possibly I used terrible practices.
8. The drop-down theme combobox needs to work (the top right dropdown with default, “black, blue, green and red” options, for example)
9. Drop-down language show flags and names in a clean and simple codification. It’s not necessary drop-down language change the content when change selection (this will be implemented in future, in .net).
10. When click a link, show a “waiting gif animated” gif, while the page opens.
Methodology to deliver and receive:
How I didn’t get a good result before, it is necessary follow the script:
1- Conversations about the scope. Change information.
2- Agreement about values and deliverables. But the deliverables must be something like this:
a. Index page: When finished and accepted, payment x %.
b. Record page and grid page: when finished and accepted, payment x %.
c. Remaining pages: when finished and accepted, payment x %.
I will not pay full at end, etc., but per deliverables.
I do not expect to this cust more than US$ 50 ~ US$70