I have a just opened an academic center that provides premium tutoring and academic preparation for students who want to get into elite colleges and grad schools. I know basic html and dreamweaver, but I don't have any experience in programming or advanced web development.
I want my website to have the following:
- a secure login interface
- an admin page where settings and accounts can be adjusted and content can be added/deleted
- a page for students to input their grades, activities, interests and continue updating this
- a page for students to input what they are looking for in a college or grad school and have these inputs go into a search and give back results of schools that match their criteria
- a page for tutors to input students' performance during tutoring sessions and the content they learned, and a page for students and parents to view this content
- the ability for tutors to upload multiple choice and free response proficiency tests that students can take to prove that they have mastered a concept
- a page to show students their proficiency in certain academic topics based on their performance on the multiple choice and free response proficiency tests
- a message center for each student, parent, and tutor that allows them to correspond back and forth, either with email or instant messaging
15 freelancers are bidding on average $200 for this job
One of our companies specialties is an end to end e-Learning system that will take care of all of your needs as well as any future needs that you may have.