If you go to [url removed, login to view], you will see a lame website I did in Microsoft Word.
EDMS (Environmental Database Management System) is predominantly used in Mine Sites to store chemical data imported from laboratories. This chemical data is generally measurements taken from dams/water or soil samples etc. Users use EDMS to report and graph this data and also check whether it complies, eg: whether a chemical is lower than government or licence requirements.
I want a website that:
1) catches the eye (obviously) and looks professional to corporations and mining groups
2) images that relate to above – I’m happy to pay for images so as to not impinge any copyright
3) EDMS logo?
4) Has links to the usual stuff including overview (which be pretty much what is currently on site, for the moment), screenshots, downloads, contact us, etc. I would also like suggestions from an experienced designer what to put in and maybe some words they might think appropriate.
5) I would also like to include a link to a knowledge base or support FAQ which I would use a content management system to maintain. This would also need a link for users of the website to e-mail questions that I can put into the knowledge base
6) I’m really new to anything html and websites. I would like some knowledge on a free or cheapish content management system to manage the website and maybe a little training on how to do this.
Thanks and look forward to seeing what you can do!
11 freelancers are bidding on average $1393 for this job
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hi there, my name is Jack. I am also from Australia. I had a look at your site and it does look a little plain. I am happy to help out here. Let's talk through PMB....
Hi, We are a team dedicated to deliver result. I would like to discuss the project in details with you. I am sending you more details in a Private message. Best regards, Yogesh