Very Simple ... We need a box added to the bottom of a template that will include some text that MUST be able to be edited from one source.
1. The box will span the width of the template.
2. The box will work with the template since it automatically expands.
3. The box will contain two items. 1. A menu system with CSS code. (CSS file is called [url removed, login to view]) and 2. A paragraph of text (we can use anything for now... I'll add the real text after).
4. The menu system and text MUST be able to be edited from on source file. The contents of the box will appear at the bottom of EVERY page on the site. There will eventauilly be 100 pages on the site.
5. The box will be white and appear just below two other boxes that have JS scripts in them. (files included with the upload just in case)
6. At the top of the new box a SOLID line will be needed (centered). The menu system will be centered below the line and the text paragraph will appear third and it will be left justified. (if we need two boxes one for the centered info and one for the left justified text that's okay)
Note the menu system will have a total of 15 links each one separated with a spacer like this |. Each menu iteam will be be in black text and adjust from none-underlined to underlined when hovered over. The spacer | will not be affected by the mouse.
The person or team that works on this project MUST be able to work in Dreamweaver.
I'll have a lot of simple project like this in the future. The person that gets this job MUST be able to communicate well, follow instructions and most importantly be able to deliver quickly. No EXCUSES.
Main page of the web site is located at
[url removed, login to view]
at the end of the template page there are two boxes with JS scripts in them. I've attached them just in case they are needed. This project must be completed by 5pm EST Wednesday 20th.