My company works in a specialized industry providing solutions for home theater installation companies. One of the many things we provide is websites. To that end we have created a number of DNN based templates for the industry. We are looking for someone who can implement these templates for each customer for a set fee, and provide changes for existing sites on a per change or hourly basis. The work is fairly straight forward, mostly html, and some add-on flash work.
This bid will be for implementation from a template site for a customer. The process involves;
1. Log into our hosting reseller's account entering customer inforamtion and install DNN software. (10-20 mins)
2. Install template files onto new site (we'll provide) (10-20 mins)
3. Upload customer logo, and enter customer contact information on the new site. (20-30 mins)
4. Make changes to the skin to include color changes. (60-90 mins)
5. Make any final changes requested by the customer.
A total of four hours has been alloted to this process which is plenty of time for a designer familiar with the DNN skinning process and has implemented DNN sites in the past. Here is an example of a sample template website; [url removed, login to view] and here is the same template that has been implemented for a customer. [url removed, login to view]