The project is about a simple Boat/Yacht rental and sales website to be built in ROR. This will be just another ROR website as an ideal platform for Boat/Yacht owners and the Renters/Buyers all over. The basic concept of the website is to replicate ideas from airbnb but for Boats and Yachts.
There will be three phases of workout on the project; Phase I & Phase II & Phase III. The job specification stated here and the budget set is only for the Phase I. The budget for Phase II & III will be determined subsequently.
The following are the technical requirements for Phase I:
1. Backend database must be dynamically queried and fully made functional.
2. Build a unique website with application that has both the ability to communicate with a database, control routing / URL's within the site, and dynamically built HTML with good MVC framework.
3. Dynamically designed frontend UI ensuring a good user experience in overall website.
4. A good interface for Admin panel with user and role management and all the super admin control/monitoring tools.
5. Dynamically queried database for impressive basic and advanced search filter embedded with google map with the location enabled with the company icon or the price, shown in area on a dynamic map (search as you move the map functionality like google business search)
6. Website has two form of customers: (a). the owners who will list their boat on the site for rent or sale (b). those who rent or buy from the owners
7. All form of customers must register and create a profile from the same interface, but can switch to owner or the renter profile
8. Verification of the owner and customers email address, phone, id proof, and other in practice
9. The step-by-step pop-up forms for the boat listing by owner, and the general and advance search feature with frontend dynamically queried so the listings are categorically fetched in on the respective titles on the home page or elsewhere.
10. A single boat profile to include all features of a boat, with dynamic rate & price setting, Calendar, availability with restrictions setting, adding to wishlist, rating & feedback system and so.
11. Upload area in profile dashboard for pictures, passport and other due diligence documentation, which should be only available to the administrative staff, the profile owner and to the person renting and only AFTER the payment has been made.
12. Upon listing, the url to be auto-generated dynamically as per the location followed with boat title for better Search Engine Optimization
13. Proper messaging/inbox interface that will be held as a platform for the communication between the owner and the renter/buyer after booking or after the booking being accepted or so.
14. Proper interface for customization of the cancellation policy, Local city tax, security deposit, additional fee and so
15. All the validation aspects to be strictly check like; search, date, unability to book when unavailable, stopping contact info sharing and so on.
16. Highest level of website security. Since personal documentation is uploaded the website must be hack proof.
17. It is self explanatory that the entire web version will be worked along for responsive layouts on all devices.
The 2nd Phase will start after the website is live & fully functioning:
The 3rd Phase will be for mobile apps; both Android & iOS build.
Checkout the file to download for the detailed specification on Phase II & Phase III.
I am looking for a seasoned developer that has done this many times before and is able to complete this project within the stipulated time frame for each consecutive Phases. Please only bid if you have such experience and have a good level of successful completions. There are other projects in pipeline, so am expecting a long-term hire with the developer that are professional, serious developer, highly responsive, adhering to deadlines and a responsible freelancer.
Catch you on the inside.
42 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $2031 på dette job
Hi there, We will develop your full functioning rental/sales website for Boat/Yacht rental and sales . Please contact us to discuss further. Regards, Ajit
Hi, Nice to meet you. I'm asp.net mvc expert. Having heavy experience of C#, bootstrap and ajax programming, i can do what you want. Let's discuss about your project with chat specifically. Thanks. Best Regards.