We are looking for a relationship with a person who is a web designer and web developer. This is a one-time project, but if this project goes well, the candidate will be used for future web design/development for other businesses that we have.
This project is for the development of a brand new site promoting our company’s services. This website will promote our business primarily to doctors and health care practitioners and must be of the utmost professionalism to be effective (in design, layout, etc.).
**No generic responses. Please answer questions below**
Please send your samples along with comments on the following criteria to let us know you possess these qualifications. Applicants who don't provide this information will not be contacted.
Here are the qualifications we need in a candidate:
- We're not very creative when it comes to web-design, so we need someone who is creative and can make a professional looking website. Someone who has the ability to come up with good ideas. Not someone who just creates standard templates
- Our websites generate leads. The candidate must know how to set up tables (database) to store the leads
- Must be very good at flash
- Must know how to upload videos to the site.
- Must know photoshop to adjust images, logos and to create headers.
- Must be able to create professional looking registration forms.
- Must have the ability to make text look interesting. For example, instead of writing in verdana throughout the whole website, break up the monotony by creating interesting font sizes, colors, etc
- Must know how to make website look good on all browsers ie explorer, firefox, safari, etc.
- Some images needed in the website will be provided, but the candidate must have the ability to recommend images that are appropriate for the website
- Must give updates at the end of the day of their work on the site. If the candidate has an emergency and has to stop work, they must have a back up plan to complete the site.
- Make websites search engine friendly
- Must spell check everything on the website before it goes live
- Must have the ability to follow all instructions the first time. Questions are welcomed. Must check their work to make sure instructions were followed, and no additional errors were made, before presenting the final days changes to us.
- Revisons must be provided until we are 100% happy with the website
- Let us know the time duration for which you can provide free maintenance and support once after the project is completed. Sometimes little things need to be adjusted once the site is marketed. If we need to add more to the site and it takes time then of course we will set another budget.
Professional website created to market our services
Below is a rough draft of the details. Note that all content is already written.
1) The home page will be a basic information page that will serve to funnel visitors into two broad categories (doctors and reps).
2) There will be an “about the founder” page, which will go into details on our founder and will integrate select pictures into the page. This page will also have an external link to the founder’s blog
3) There will be a doctor landing page. In addition to the information that has already been written, we would like a creative designer to implement pictures into the content, if appropriate. The page might also have an information capture section, where name, email, phone number, specialty, etc. get captured
4) We will have a rep landing page. This page will have basic content and we are looking for appropriate images that complement the content, if appropriate. Also, there will be a link to an external video included on the rep page. In addition, the page might also have an information capture section, where name, email, phone number, etc. get captured
5) We will have a “resources” page that will route to two major categories for two different groups. The groups are “doctors” and “reps” and the categories for both are “tools” and “training.” This will need to password protected content, where visitors can only access the content with a password, and the doctors and reps will have separate passwords. We would like help setting up a password system that allows us to control who views the content and gives us information on when content is viewed, etc. In the “tools” section, several tools images will be accompanied by links to external websites.
NOTE that we are looking for a highly creative designer who thinks outside the box and has a history of creating extremely professional looking sites to take our information and create a vision for the best design and structure for the site, regardless of how we have laid out the site above.
The content, photos, videos, etc. will be provided by us. The blog will already be complete. The web designer will just need to plug all of the information into a website design. The web designer will be responsible for the professional look of the graphics, web pages, font and placement of content, images and photos.
Will discuss more details about project by email.
Delivery Timeframe: Approx 1-4 weeks
Note that we have a logo designed already, so please do not factor creating a logo into your bid. Also, built into this budget assumption is a long-term relationship for one-time projects if the candidate excels at this project.
Hi David, In continuation of our discussion that happened earlier today, we look forward to work with you in this project. Please message me if you have any question. Thanks, Sound.
13 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $442 på dette job
Hi, Ready to start the job. We have done many job in PHP and CMS. We are very much confident to do this job. Pls check PM to see the details. Thanks, Indisoftware
visit my site: [login to view URL] to see what i can do. Sounds like a good project, and I would like to take it on ... work fast and put together something good.