The Change Management Institute (CMI) would like to redesign & rebuild our current website ([url removed, login to view]). Our current website is ineffective, hard to maintain and needs to be replaced by a user-friendly, flexible and automated site. The aim of the redesign/rebuild it to ensure that the new website is:
1. Simple – Users must be able to use the site quickly and efficiently. The site must be devoid of visual clutter
2. Flexible – functionality should be as generic as possible to enable CMI to be able to add products, services and features without recourse to a developer.
3. Enables automation and reduced admin - automated workflow and auto generated emails
4. Easy to navigate – Users must be able to find the information they require quickly and easily
5. Easy to maintain – It must be possible to add, change and remove pages without having to make changes to multiple pages or rely on a developer to maintain, content admin templates
Similar sites we like are [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], aim.com.au.
A detailed document outlining our full set of requirements are attached for reference.
We are keen to build and launch the new website by early August 2011. Timings are outlined in document attached.
We look forward to your response.
Nicole Perry - Change Management Institute
39 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $4273 for dette job
Please accept our bid for rebuilding and developing your website http://www.change-management-institute.com. Over 8 years We have been developing websites like [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], citysear Mere