I need a website designed and installed that will automatically aggregate daily deal offers in a manner and format similar to yipit.com. The website should include the very best features and functions found at [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and Lokango.com. To both save time and control my start-up costs, I will only evaluate bids submitted by programmers who have already designed and installed similar websites. To be considered for this job proposal, bidders must include with their bid a link to a fully functioning demo website that is very similar to the daily deal aggregator website that I am seeking.
1. Ability to automatically aggregate all available daily deals for the city.
1.1. Site must utilise RSS/XML feeds provided by group buying sites.
1.2. If RSS feeds are not available, must have the ability to scrape the needed content direct from target domain. (Ability to utilize LOKI coding to automatically pull up daily deals based on users’ IP address locations and geo location coding for mobile phone locations).
1.3. Scraped data - Deal provider, deal image, recommended retail price (merchants price), discount price, Discount percent, Saved money, Time left to buy (show expired if closed).
2. Page layout will be similar to Yipit, One spout:
2.1. Front-end: each city will have a pic that can be uploaded from the back-end.
2.2. Each page will have a title, meta description, and Headers (H1) tags
2.3. Ability for admin to easily add page for new cities.
3. Allow users to click a daily deal listing link that redirects them to deal providers’ website page to purchase deals
3.1. Automatically utilize each daily deal provider’s affiliate program for all deals offered
4. Ability to sort by city, by Web provider (Groupon, Livingsocial…), by category, by deals expiring time, and ability to select one or more cities at once to display deals.
5. When a user first enrolls, deal filter settings should be available
5.1. Each and every user’s selection must be saved as part of the user’s profile. The website should then link the selected organization to every deal purchased, and the dollar amount of each deal purchase, made by each user.
5.2. Users should be able to sign in via facebook, yahoo, google, etc.
6. Automated email system like yipit, will send daily deals in accordance with user location and preferences. A default will be needed in case user never modify their preferences.
7. Ability to search deals (search box).
8. Ability to add adsense and other ads
9. Website must be scalable to allow for future growth
9.1. Admin must easily be able to add new daily deal website URLs
10. Must be SEO optimised correctly with site map and ability to custom titles descriptions etc.
11. Must work across multiple domains easily from one admin and be easy to setup like all good web scripts.
12. Finished website design/script will be owned by purchaser
13. Website must not violate any copyrights, patents, etc.
14. Finished website must include installation and 6-12 months of support.
You must be able to meet deadlines and provide the project on time and on budget we are looking to build a long term relationship with our chosen partner which will include further projects.
We are not sure if we want this to run on word press or be a more stand alone script we are looking for advise on this. It must also have an easy to use API for other sites to use or. Services such as having our own mobile apps developed for delivery of deals direct to mobile devices.
We are open to leaving out less vital functionality to allow speed to market with additional. Features added soon after. Key is to make the script run as automated as possible.
We do not payout before the project is finalized and delivered so this is really only for those who have the ability to accommodate this unless a Canada/India based company.
8 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $1813 for dette job
Hi Pls chk your PMB , we are already worked and working on same kind of requirement.We can discuss regarding this project through skype. Look forward to hear from you. Regards Sriramya