If after reading my specifications my budget seems too low please post a bid that you would complete the project for anyway.
1. I would like to take a WordPress theme from [url removed, login to view] and have it modified to function as a CMS (content management system) for a combination blog/website.
The 2 possible themes are the ones titled Blue Horizon and Exquisite.
I want to be able to change the fonts and background colors which these themes utilize.
2. Two different headers need to be designed/created by you.
One is for the blog portion of the site, the other for the standard (static) portion of the site. An example of the mix of a blog and a website that I have in mind can be found at [url removed, login to view] . Please ask any questions you may have.
These headers will replace the existing header from the theme and will need to be created using:
a.A combination of 3 – 6 images that I will provide along with some attractive typography (which I would like you to suggest) for the blog portion of the site’s title.
b.A “branding block” incorporated into the header for the standard (static) portion of the site as described below.
The “branding block” needs to be created from an Illustrator file I will supply which displays a person’s name and a photograph of that person.
The name file and picture need to be incorporated into 3 looks as follows: One with the placement of the name file above the photo, one with the placement of the name file below the photo and one with the placement of the name beside the photo on the right side. The scaling of the name and photo should be adjusted to make each version look proportionate.
This “branding block” will be used as a standard element on the static portion of the site.
3. I will also need several CSS templated page types:
[url removed, login to view] text page for (static portion of site)
[url removed, login to view] Landing Page – structured like the page at [url removed, login to view] Headline box at top, 3 column layout with pic at left, bullets in middle with audio controls and link to further explanation after form is filled in underneath and dashed line around the email collection form at right.
4. Four distinct landing pages as described in 3b. above will need to be created. I will provide the graphic and textual content for each to the winning bidder.
5. The Blog portion of the site’s right hand column should have the following headings starting from the top of the page and proceeding to bottom:
Site Sponsor: (picture of sponsor with name as caption and a short 15-50 word biography.)
Speed Dial (important telephone numbers)
Schools & Education
Best Delivery/Takeout Food (you want this list)
Your Best Bets (a list of the highest quality,
most reliable service and professional providers in our area)
Neighborhood Real Estate Price Updates By Email
Neighborhood Price Guide To _____ & ____
6. The standard portion of the site (static pages) should have the following “top nav” sections:
b. Meet Lynn
c. Learn About The Neighborhood
d. Lists & Services
7. The entire blog/website must be standards compliant.
8. Does wordpress have a built in html editor? If not is their an economical way to incorporate one?