Hello, I need to make the following changes to our Shopify store ([login to view URL]) please.
1. All prices posted on home page, collections page, and product page should be hidden unless a customer is logged in, and then all should be visible. Currently the home page prices are permanently hidden (visibility: none) but this should be made conditional so that upon login they are seen.
2. This is a B2B website so we need to add some required fields to the signup page:
a) Business Legal Name
b) Business DBA (optional)
c) Business EIN
d) Business State
e) Applying for Credit (Yes/No Radio Button)
d) if applying for credit = yes
i) primary business address
ii) DUNS Number (optional)
-> The additional data should be stored in customer metafields
3. The collection pages should have continuous scroll, so we need to change the pagination functionality.
4. We need to be able to note a credit limit for a customer in a metafield that will be displayed on the [login to view URL] page. Default value will be $0 but we will manually update this number after evaluating the applicant.
5. On the [login to view URL] page we would like to see a total expressed for all unpaid or partially paid invoices.
6. Available Credit will be calculated and shown on the [login to view URL] page by subtracting the outstanding invoice total from the credit amount.
7. Payment: at checkout, if a customer has credit available then the maximum amount of a) available credit and b) the total purchase price may be deducted from the required payment to check out. Any residual amount must be paid by credit card / Amazon Pay / PayPal, etc. prior to completing the order.