Online recruitment agency is seeking an experienced and talented team of full stack web developers to create a customised, responsive website / application utilising the very latest technologies to deliver the ultimate experience to the users. The website will cater for three distinct user groups namely, candidates seeking jobs, specialists employed by the agency who will screen the candidates and employers who will list their job opportunities. Each user group will have their separate login accounts and will have their own requirements to fulfil their purpose.
The website must include the following features:
• Job posting, job search engine and job application functionalities
• Functional and scalable membership module
• Social media integration (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, etc.)
• Member notifications functionality customisable with different trigger points
• Payment gateway integration and payment systems like PayPal, Poli to effect transactions between the various users
• Integration of accounting, CRM and mailing systems
• Integration with API and XML from employers
• Document drag and drop functionality to allow for attachments to be uploaded
• Messaging and chat window features for communication between the user groups
• Admin to have complete oversight of the website and user activity (comprehensive content management system)
• Frameworks and website should allow us to add fields and properties in a custom / dynamic manner to allow for future expansion
• Utilisation of the latest proven technologies / languages in the design of the frontend as well as the backend after consultation with our team
• Secure and structured code built upon a stable, proven framework of the developers’ choice after consultation with our team
• Excellent page-load times
• SEO friendly page structures and optimised URLs
• Utilises caching techniques within chosen framework where possible to optimise for search engines
• Cross-browser compatibility
• Mobile device compatibility
If you can build any features and functionality as contained in these sites: [login to view URL] , [login to view URL] , [login to view URL] , you are a perfect fit for us.
More details and mock designs will be shared with the successful team of developers. Please reply to this advertisement with a description of the technologies / languages your team will use to design the frontend as well as the backend.