I have recently converted my links website to be totally css-driven (no tables). However, there are a few areas that I need help finishing as I am not a CSS expert.
My site is altsearch [dot] com. There are three main problem areas:
1. Sub Categories - If you drill down to any of the category pages, the list of sub categories has problems. Try a cat like "community" and you will see that the top two links can be clicked, but not the rest. Also, the hyperlink indicator is a bit high.
2. Link sort element - On pages that have a lot of sub categories, the Link element does not sit inline. The community category is also a good example of this.
3. Link List - Any page that has more than 3 links has problems on listing the items consecutively.
To a seasoned CSS expert, I can't think this would take a great deal of time.
1. Please only CSS/xhtml experts. I will have to integrate any stylesheet/template changes into my dynamic site, so clean code only!
2. If you wish to bid, please just comment on the problem at hand. No stock responses about your generic skillset.
3. All code changes must be x-browser (IE, Firefox, Opera, etc).
Thanks for viewing my auction.