I have just developed a new CSS based website and it is now functionally complete and operating successful.
I need a CSS fonts, good design expert to give my site the quick
once over from a text/display perspective.
I am no CSS fonts design expert and so the fonts used are
non uniform and do not look as crisp and professional as I think they should. I have not got a clue about the best css fonts to use and this is where I need help.
I have nice css text menus in place, but perhaps these could have a sharper look also.
There is one minor image display problem with the CSS and I'd like
a css expert to look at this also, it is probably something very small but I can't find the right style setting for it.
CSS font/menu design expert required to :
- make my css fonts look crisp, sharp, professional and uniform
- review the text menus to make them crisper/professional
- fix a minor css image display problem
- tidy up/optimise the stylesheet to eliminate any unnecessary stuff
For a true CSS font/menu expert this is a small easy job with probably only a couple of hours work involved.
- Please respond with brief details of your CSS fonts/menu design
experience and no more than 3 sites you have completed to
show this experience
- Please do not send standard / canned responses detailing lists &
lists of irrelevant sites you have done, such responses will be
Hi, We have strong hand over W3C validated CSS & are sure to complete this to your delight. View our reviews for glimpse of our skills sets n commitments. Select us to start working. Thank you
17 freelancere byder i gennemsnit $63 for dette job
Also based in the United Kingdom, we can help you out long term with the completion of your projects, we have a large body of knowledge in most programming knowledge